Why ‘Rick Simpson Cannabis oil’ you ask?
Ask yourself this. If you discovered something that could make life easier for people with cancer, diabetes, AIDS or any other disease, what would you do with the knowledge?
My guess is, you’d go full Martin Shkreli, why? Before martin cried like a baby in front of a judge for unrelated reasons, he jacked up the price of a life saving drug by 5,000%. The difference between him and Rick Simpson is, Rick decided to share his knowledge for free, kind of.
On Rick’s website, you will find this statement “The only way to know that you have the real thing, is to produce the proper oil yourself”. Instead of selling you a product, this man gives you the knowledge to make it yourself.
We created this instructional for those of you who are “IKEA challenged”. This is a dumbed-down version of Rick Simpson’s method.
Before we get to it, I must mention that this is a dangerous process if you choose to use naphtha or everclear/isopropyl alcohol as a solvent. To avoid blowing up your home you should work in a well ventilated room or outside.
What You Will Need
- Two Plastic buckets or any other type of container.
- A pound of good grade hemp (dry plant material).
- Two gallons of Solvent: you can use naphtha, or isopropyl alcohol.
- Crushing device (to crush plant material).
- Heat source.
- Stainless steel container.
- Place the dry plant material in a plastic bucket or chosen container.
- Add some of the solvent to dampen the plant material. If you are using one pound of dry cannabis material, you will need two gallons of solvent to strip THC.
- Use your wooden stick to crush the plant material. Continue crushing and stirring for 5 minutes while adding solvent.
- When done, strain the mixture into the other bucket, then repeat the process but this time the solvent should be just enough to cover the plant material.
- After repeating the process, discard the plant material and transfer the combined mixture to the stainless steel container.
- Boil the mixture to get rid of the solvent. This step should be done outdoors or in a very well ventilated room, to be safe use a rice cooker or crockpot (slow cooker).
- After some minutes, the mixture level will decrease. To remove the solvent residue. You will have to add a few drops of water. When the mixture boils down to about an inch, swirl the contents to allow the solvent to boil off. After the solvent boils off, turn the rice cooker or heat source to low. Keep the temperature below 290 degrees.
- Turn the heat to very low for a few hours to evaporate water and terpenes. Leave it there until there is no activity on the oil.
- The last step is to let the mixture cool off before use.
The finished product should have the consistency of thick grease. There you have it, that’s how you make Rick Simpson oil.
Read: Marijuana Infused Wine
I Don’t Want To Risk Blowing Up My Home, Is There An Alternative Method?
Instead of using dangerous chemicals such as napthene, you can use olive oil, coconut oil or any other oil as a solvent. You will need three things:
- Extra virgin olive oil/coconut oil.
- Finely ground dry marijuana.
- Double boiler.
- Turn dry plant material (cannabis) into powder using a coffee grinder, blender, or wooden stick.
- Slow cook the mixture in a double boiler at low heat for several hours. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can pour the mixture into a glass jar or smaller saucepan and place the container/saucepan in a bigger saucepan filled halfway with water. Here is how to fake a double boiler.
- Don’t boil, simmer for about eight hours. If you start seeing bubbles, lower the heat. This process is called decarboxylation. That is the release of THC and other active ingredients from plant to oil. If you can’t wait eight hours, four hours should be enough.
- After eight hours, strain and store the oil. The best place to put the oil is in an air tight glass container.
How to Use The Finished Product
Combining chemotherapy drugs and Cannabinoids is a very effective way to get rid of cancer. However, the results of using cannabis oil alone to treat cancer are not uniform. The results may be good for you and bad for someone else, so don’t abandon treatment.
Talk to your doctor before you start using alternative medicine such as cannabis.
According to studies, Cannabinoids lock onto CB1 and CB2 receptors in your body. The result of that is:
- The process prevents new blood vessels from growing into tumors.
- Cannabinoids prevent cells from dividing and trigger apoptosis(cell death).
- Reduces the chances of cancer cells spreading.
- Speeds up cell ‘internal ‘waste disposal machine (autophagy)
Start by ingesting three small doses (a drop) of cannabis oil daily to avoid the “high” side effect . After a week, start increasing your dosage.
You can use an oral syringe to measure.
whatever reason you have for making your own cannabis oil, if you follow the steps above you will create a quality product. remember to join us for more.